CLAD Services Ltd provides Administrative and Secretarial services to professional bodies and national organisations. This enables the executive to keep control of the organisation and be decision makers instead of administrators.
We provide a continuous presence giving the advantage of maintaining the organisational history for future executive committees. This ensures there is no loss of historic decisions and helps smooth the transition from one elected body to the next.
A fulltime office provides a central point for all communications. The organisation becomes more responsive to enquiries and requests and this can help build membership.
We recognise the challenges which face Voluntary and Not for Profit organisations and work to ensure they are successfully managed.
Our services include:
- Organisation and co-ordination of meetings, conferences etc.
- Setup and printing of promotional materials including membership cards, brochures, newsletters etc
- Compilation and distribution of promotions, newletters and membership mailouts
- Administration of membership renewals and registration of new members
- Development and administration of membership databases
- Conference organisation and facilitation
- Secretarial services to executive committees including arranging travel and accommodation and minute taking.
- Technology: Secure systems, expertise and advice, efficient communications.